[Sca-cooks] Nasty Foods...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 26 17:54:23 PDT 2001

Jadwiga's story reminds me of a feast where
it wasn't a question of nasty food. It was just
what it looked like and what I happened to think
of when I saw it.
It was a dish of venison chunks served in a brownish
sauce on a bed of something. I looked down, saw the
platter and all I could think of was:
"Gravy train...add water and it makes its own gravy!"
That's exactly what it looked like. I left for
the parking lot and fresh air.It was probably
very period, but---

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway