[Sca-cooks] Regrets about foods.... OOP

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 26 18:10:51 PDT 2001

I entered a contest once upon a time ago.
It was "Best Representation of a Shamrock
in Any Medium." I made an authentic Irish
carrageen (seaweed) moss boiled milk mold
in the shape of a shamrock. It was this
ghastly green color and it tasted "awful"
to say the least. I won the contest with
a really good currant shortcake cookie, but
the mold was unbelievable. It was authenticly
awful.  Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway