[Sca-cooks] too much garlic

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 09:52:52 PDT 2001

> >          That might be a case of "a lot" of garlic, but not necessarily
> > "too much" garlic.
> >
> > Jehan Yves
>
> Maybe "inappropriately applied garlic"?
>
> Margaret

No, "inappropriately applied garlic" is when you smear it on sensitive areas
of the body or on open wounds.  There ain't no such thing as too much
garlic.  You know I had a big disappointment when "Gilroy Girls" did not turn
out to be a cooking show.  [For the uninitiated:  Gilroy is the town in
Northern California where much of the nation's garlic is grown, and which
hosts an internationally famous/infamous Garlic Festival every year.  Laurel,
schmaurel, I want to win the cooking contest at Gilroy, now that's my idea of
glory!]

Selene, Caid