[Sca-cooks] OT Authenticity Police: since we're castigating extremistsanyway...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 12:30:16 PDT 2001

Thanks, on behalf of the friends of Goldwyn [FoG?]  Also, Hirsch deserves mondo thanks for making
the scripts easily available online.

We added some material to the very beginning of "OurKind", where the various male characters in the
play discuss Goldwyn sightings a'la Elvis sightings, and then Newman enters.  We'll try to get y'all
the text Real Soon.

Meanwhile, back at the subject line:  although this may seem to be just another SCA pastiche, it was
the intention to emulate the morality play "Mankind" by the characters portraying various virtues
and vices personified.  Me, I'm just about Mistress Laurelled-out at this point and am dying to do
some Commedia.

Selene, Caid