[Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 15:15:43 PDT 2001

> Not like Moose Nose is readily available;  this is CAid not CAnada.
>
> Selene, Caid

What, you think that food is that much different around here? That because
we're a couple of hundred miles north of you we can find moose jaws or noses
in the grocery stores??

Sorry to disappoint you, but our food is desperately north-american. Yeah,
like it is in the States. Same brands of cereals, same cuts of meat, same
sodas. So no, you wouldn't find Moose Nose. I don't think there are that
many more hunters around here that there are in Caid, so you might ask
around, if you really want some. Or maybe one of those fancy places that
sell game. If you're lucky, your local meat market.