[Sca-cooks] Soup

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Sep 27 15:53:31 PDT 2001

Hey, how about Pennsic next year? This might actually be the thing that
gets me there, instead of staying home and complaining about _not_
going....although who knows what the airline restrictions will be like
next summer? I can just _see_ trying to explain SCA camping gear and
garb to some random baggage inspector.....;-P
--maire