[Sca-cooks] harvest time, jellies

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 17:04:59 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/27/01 6:00:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

<< Hey Finnebhir....you can buy it commercially around here,
 IIRC....<wicked grin>
 --Maire, who _hates_ chokecherries....grumble, grumble,....damned
 bushes....[I used to work summers on my dad's xmas tree farm, and
 chokecherry bushes were _weeds_...woody stems are a _pain_ to grub out
 with a hoe....]

Here where? I can't find it in Chicago, not even those yuppy Whole Foods,
Fresh Fields type sof places. And FORGET Trader Joe's and Treasure Island.
Too expensive. Besides which, homemade is better anyway. Not usually too
sweet and still tastes like the cherries.

Caiontairn, I tried to email you my address. but it didn't go through. Can
you please email me: Druighad at AOL.com?

Thanks a bunch.

Finnebhir