[Sca-cooks] A question of resources

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 27 23:07:50 PDT 2001

Iyad ibn Bisharo asked:
> What are the best, most widely-accepted, widely-used,
> can't-live-without-em translations of the above manuscripts?

I'm not sure if you are looking for only online resources or for
books also.

> Italian:
> --Platina

Check this file, if you haven't already, to see various reviews on the
various Platina translations. There is probably no one answer to your
question for any of these manuscripts as different people look for and
need different things in their translations.
cb-rv-Platina-msg (21K)  2/21/01    Reviews of cookbooks having Platina recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/cb-rv-Platina-msg.html

I'm not sure how you are finding the online resources that you have found
but perhaps this file will help:
online-ckbks-msg  (23K)  4/11/01    Online versions of period cookbooks.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/online-ckbks-msg.html
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net