[Sca-cooks] A question of resources

Chip jallen at multipro.com
Fri Sep 28 15:57:09 PDT 2001

Adamantius wrote:
> When you say translations, do you mean recipe adaptations, as in,
> take two cups of flour, and three eggs, or do you mean
> _translations_?

Tried-and-true redactions would be wonderful, but I was considering
the translations of the non-English sources.  I can handle "grynde hem
and temper hem vp with whyte wyne" but I'm lost in Italian and French,
modern or medieval.

My thanks to you, as well as Bear and Johnnae for the helpful
suggestions.

Several books have been consistently recommended, so I'll be picking
those up.

And thanks for all the links, guys.
Iyad ibn Bisharo / Thráinn Tjúguskegg
Easaraigh, Meridies   www.easaraigh.org