Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 28 07:47:23 PDT 2001

I just checked Alan Davidson and apparently the Europeans
lump the Moose into the Elk family. And Elk were found in
Europe... so maybe they had elk (smaller than a moose) in
Europe. I shall have to check some other sources. Perhaps
one only has to roast something the size of an elk???

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Philip & Susan Troy wrote: snipped .....................