[Sca-cooks] Pennsic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:57:45 PDT 2001

>Alban asks;
>(So - what's the best breakfast-in-bed menu and/or dish y'all
>have ever had?)

Whenever I was sick my late husband used to bring me breakfast in bed.
Nothing usually special, toast, fruit, eggs, steak, chicken soup ~ stuff
like that.  But the apron he had on was the treat.  He had a weird bug that
made him buy frilly tiny hostess aprons when he saw them at yard sales.
He'd stut into the room with a tray wearing only those silly aprons!  It
worked every time...I always felt better.
Olwen