[Sca-cooks] Pennsic

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Sep 28 22:39:42 PDT 2001

Alban commented:
> (Oy. Interesting group we have here: take an innocent question and
> reach all the wrong conclusions. . .)

You mention this about the conversations the last day or so? My, you
haven't been on this list for long. You missed the discussions from
Pennsic three years ago about the lamb and Ras' balls and numerous
other conversations. Like how to get blood out of a car trunk. Yes,
this group is certainly not the usual run-of-the-mill type of folks
even for the SCA.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net