[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #693 - 22 msgs

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:20:11 PDT 2001

, on garlic confit.
OK what's this?

>I am by no means a garlic-hater, I just hate it when people's sweat
>droplets come out shaped like cloves of garlic.
>
>Adamantius

I am a garlic lover myself.  Our receptionist tells me she knows when I have
roasted garlic bulbs with dinner the night before.  I cann't smell much of
anything in pollen season but cann't really smell garlic anyway.  I suppose
I eat too much of it.  Like some women and men wear purfumes or oils too
strongly.  They put it in the same part of their bodies every time so they
cann't smell it any more.  If they changed the point where they put it on
they would be able to smell it again and wouldn't overdo.  I just cann't
figure out where else in/on my body I can put the garlic so I could smell it
again.
Olwen