Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 20:16:59 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/28/01 11:10:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com writes:

>  >  >>>
>  >  >>>
>  >  >>>          "A Moose bit my sister once..."
>  >  >>>
>  >  >>>'Lainie
>  >  >>>;-P
>
>  Membership to AOL-$20
>  SCA Membership-$35
>  Membership to the SCA Cooks List-Free
>
>  Having Slug Queens recite Monty Python lines about mooses and a total
>  discussion on how to cook various exotic objects-Priceless
>
>  For everything else, there's Misha the Punster running to the rock.
Made it better

Membership to AOL-$20
SCA Membership-$35
SCA Cooks list membership-Free

Having Slug Queens recite Monty Python lines about moose bites and eating
moose tongues-Priceless

For everything else, there's marzipan
Accept no substitution

Misha