Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 06:37:43 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/28/2001 11:10:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> Adamantius, traumatized by 4000 verses of The Moose Song at 3 AM in my
> own effin' cabin at an event as recently as three weeks ago, and who
> can't even hear the word without twitching

Nothing matched the newly decoronated Countess Isabella of York singing, in
perfect coordination with her husband, some of the *worst* verses of the
Moose song that I have ever heard, in the (mostly) private room of the
restaurant where we had dinner after coronation.  The wait staff were
laughing so hard they fell over.  I sat there having a schizophrenic crisis
while half of my brain wanted to laugh, and the other half was absolutely
appalled to be in such company in a polite restaurant....I believe that there
was a bet or some promise foolishly made at the start of the reign that led
to this...

Brangwayna Morgan