[Sca-cooks] Corn, was Return of the Wanderer (partly OT)

Gwynydd Of Culloden gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 23:49:14 PDT 2001

When we were in Europe (travelling on the proverbial $20 a day, I have a
feeling) we went past a field of corn; mum and her boyfriend went and nabbed
a few cobs.  Turns out they weren't sweet corn but what mum called cow corn.
Frankly, I didn't care - they were soooo good after no corn at all!

Gwynydd