Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 17:49:01 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/29/2001 1:58:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> The other... I hear a rumor that the restaurant had more SCAdians dining
> with Isabella and Andreas than stayed to eat onboard at that Coronation
> (neither a joke nor an exaggeration, apparently) although this may
> simply be inaccurate. Let's say I heard head counts from both sites.

I know there were quite a lot of people at the restaurant, more than they
really expected, but never did find out how many.  Since i wasn't at the
cornation feast, I can't speak for how many people were there :-)  I had
actually left site before their new Excellencies did, because I was exhausted
from helping my husband finsih Isabella's decoronation gown for the last
week, and went back to the hotel to take a nap before dinner.

Brangwayna Morgan