[Sca-cooks] Welsh invade Caid!

Amanda Baker sca-cooks at treaclemine.cix.co.uk
Mon Apr 1 11:44:04 PST 2002

Greetings, SCA cooks one and all,

        This is by way of fair warning that the Welsh, in the shape
of this particular woman from Cardiff, will be invading the SCA
Kingdom of Caid later on this month.  I will be visiting Dayle/Rhieinwen
and Ken/Umberto in Westminster/Gyldenholt during Tue 16 - Tue 30 April.
I hear that they will be bringing me to Caidan Coronation and
Gyldenholt's Baron's Feast during that time.  I very much hope that I
will get to meet some SCA Cooks and cooks during that time :-)

        Please reply off-list to amanda at intranet dot org if you don't
think the list would be interested in this... Also, apologies for not being
up-to-date with the list, but I am trying to keep up with the new posts
again!

        All the best,

        Amanda, in Cardiff/Mynydd Gwyn