[Sca-cooks] Welsh invade Caid!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 1 12:41:58 PST 2002

Huzzah and welcome to the Wild Welsh Woman!

Unless your trip is much longer than you say, I think you'll be here for Crown
Tournament, not Coronation.  It's expected to be an interesting list, small but
high-quality;  the site is 'way, 'way out of town, in the desert town of
Victorville, so the competitors are limited to those who are willing to travel
more than Caidans normally do.  Call it a 3 or 4 hour drive from where you will
be staying.  I'll be sure to cook some interesting tourney munchies, I'm likely
to be found around the heralds table.

What goodies do you want us to bring you, and what trade goods can you bring
from Wales?  I'm thinking anything from serious cookery books to silly
Hollywood post cards.

Selene, Caid