[Sca-cooks] Wales, food, cat food

Amanda Baker sca-cooks at treaclemine.cix.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 13:15:47 PST 2002

Evening, all,

        Many thanks indeed to Helewyse for all the great suggestions -
what do I need with clothes, visiting SCA friends in California, anyhow :-)
(Yes, you are free to take that any way that you choose :-))))

> I'll start with the forbidden list: no meat (even canned), no seeds, no
> fresh fruit, no soft cheese (i.e. cream or cottage), no cream or dairy
> products.

        Good call :-)

> Chocolate always goes over well especially:
> Wispa bars, Aero bars, orange kit kats, cadburys caramels, flakes, I
> generally buy the multipack small ones (gives you more to trade!)

        But Green & Black's knocks all these into a cocked hat, no
problem - just on flavour, let alone the ethics of chocolate production
(I won't post a diatribe about slavery in the industry now...)!!!!!

        Big hugs to you too, Olwen :-)

        Can anyone on this list advise me also about wet cat food for a
male cat prone to struvite crystals, available in the USA?

        thanks!

        Amanda