[Sca-cooks] Wales, food, cat food

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 2 17:42:10 PST 2002

Amanda wrote:
>         But Green & Black's knocks all these into a cocked hat, no
>problem - just on flavour, let alone the ethics of chocolate production
>(I won't post a diatribe about slavery in the industry now...)!!!!!

It's one of the few chocolate bars i purchase. I first found them on
the internet and had a link to them on my coffee and chocolate page,
but couldn't find them in stores. However, Whole Foods (cheez, i'm
starting to sound like an ad) has been carrying them for years here
in Northern California - i would imagine they'd be for sale at other
Whole Foods and the other stores they've been sucking up into their
corporation...

And you named my favorite, the Maya Gold - i've got a bar in the
kitchen as we speak, errr, write.

Anahita