[Sca-cooks] Accidently deleted...quail info

Tara Sersen Boroson tboroson at netcarrier.com
Tue Apr 2 14:28:18 PST 2002

Hi!  I'm way behind on messages, and didn't see this one until now.  I
see you posted again the next day, having found a source.  But, for
reference :) the place was Zagaras, which is a grocery store, not a
farmers market.  I've also seen them and other game meats at the
Allentown Farmer's Market, though it's been quite some time since I've
shopped there.

-Magdalena