[Sca-cooks] Accidently deleted...quail info

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Apr 2 16:47:16 PST 2002

In a message dated 4/2/2002 5:22:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tboroson at netcarrier.com writes:

> Hi!  I'm way behind on messages, and didn't see this one until now.  I
> see you posted again the next day, having found a source.  But, for
> reference :) the place was Zagaras, which is a grocery store, not a
> farmers market.  I've also seen them and other game meats at the
> Allentown Farmer's Market, though it's been quite some time since I've
> shopped there.

Thanks, that's what I needed.  I did check Central Market in Lancaster and
another farmer's market, but neither of them carried quail.  Well, that's not
quite right; the place I can get them for $4 apiece is in Central Market.
And darn, I forgot to call them today so I could pick the birds up on Friday
- Central is only open Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.

Brangwayna