[Sca-cooks] OOP Need Help in the next 6 hours

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Wed Apr 3 20:35:12 PST 2002

Ok folks I need some help I had a customer looking for Gluten free
recipes... I knew that you all could hit me up with them...
I know we have talked about it so just go go go...
You can also reply off list as well... sorry to interupt the corn
discussion...
;)
The customer in question basically said that there was nothing tasty out
there... I said Oh I can most certainly find folks to help you!!!! Ya'll
are my source My Inspiration... oh you know....

So How's About it Ya'll

Nichola