[Sca-cooks] praise for the online glossary

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Fri Apr 5 15:19:23 PST 2002

Dear List,

I received this note of praise today regarding our online glossary project
http://www.thousandeggs.com/glossary.html & thought I'd pass it along.
The glossary is beginning to draw attention & submissions from a wider
audience. Thanks to everyone here who has contributed to the glossary!

Cindy

" Hello, I was delighted to find your online glossary so that I might give
it as a reference in the 5th edition of my book, 300 Years of Kitchen
Collectibles.  It's expanded again, now will be 672pp long, and there are
hundreds of references to word derivations, social history, etc., so your
site is a great reference for my readers.  I've put the notice in my FOR
MORE INFORMATION section of the chapter on hearth-cooking.

> Linda Campbell Franklin "
<snip>