[Sca-cooks] Re: Hollywood gays (was movie night at the

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Apr 11 22:35:02 PDT 2002

Sandra said:
> >     Tee hee.  It was a while ago, when you were mailing out pierogi
> >presses.  But I doubt anybody could do vocal cords or eustachian tubes
> >(currently stressed by too much Beethoven, and objecting) in marzipan, at
> >least not recognizably.  :-)
> >
> >>Ok.  In my spice box.
>
>       Uh oh, I'm in trouble now!

Because of the spice box or because your address was given on this
list?

The archives for this list can be found at:
http://www.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks/

But no one said WHICH archive. And I don't think this is a complete
archive, only the digests since we switched to the new mail list
software.
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net