[Sca-cooks] Enough is enough!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:15:23 PDT 2002

>Before I say anything, let me make sure I understand what was said
>here... are you saying that you believe *everyone* -- each single
>individual person -- from Texas is an @ssh*le, until each individual
>person proves otherwise?

I believe I said that this thread has closed. There will be
no more discussion on it.

I guess I haven't had enough reign on the list lately because I've
seen a lot of very bad etiquette and many of you should know
better. As long as a thread remains slightly on-topic or is
educational or even as long as there is nothing mean spirited I
usually allow it. But a couple of incidents have disturbed me.

For one this thing about Texas and the blatant name calling is
unacceptable. Knock it off. Now.

Another thing is that posts are not trimmed and the Subject headers
are not changed. Do everyone a favor and if you aren't talking
about what is in the subject line then change the bloody thing.

There is no need to discuss Gays in Hollywood, Hunky Guys, Hot
Women, or the latest model of Corvette on a list dedicated to
period cooking and historical re-enactment. This list gets enough
mail without this stuff. I usually allow some fun stuff but
things have gotten too far out of hand.

End these threads now and get back on subject.

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator