[Sca-cooks] RE: Chinese Redactions as promised :)

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Mon Apr 15 17:36:46 PDT 2002

+From: "Craig Jones" <drakey at cyberone.com.au>
+Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:25:11 +1000
+Subject: [Sca-cooks] Chinese Redactions as promised :)
+Folks, here it is:-
+
+Kiriel, did I miss anything?

Only our arguments ;)

I think you need to add some notes to the recipes to reflect the decisions we made and the reasons for them.  eg. serving the prawn rolls as a soup, using pink pickled ginger etc.  (I suspect poor Drake hadn't realised how much of a food nazi I am until this, as I argued about whether the spring onions and mirin may have been just a marinade rather than poured into the stock, and questioned the use of that particular pickled ginger.  We have decide that we now need to redact some pickled ginger recipes.)

The soup really was stunning though, whether correct or not <grin>. A pity I am mildly allergic to shellfish. :(

Kiriel