[Sca-cooks] Pennsic A&S

Giovanna Lamberti giolamb at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 11:11:55 PDT 2002

My Laurel, Dame Catriona, requested I forward this.  Please feel free to
forward it to any other SCA list.

Thank you.

Giovanna

Greetings to all those Good Gentles who have registered and will be
registering to teach at Pennsic!

My Lords and Ladies All:

Because scheduling is not complete, the notifications for individual teachers
will be sent out around June 1, not on April 15 as originally planned. I hope
this does not inconvenience anyone. However, since all teacher registrations
have not been received, I am pushing back the date to a more realistic point
in the schedule.

Thank you all for your interest in teaching at Pennsic. I look forward to
meeting you at A&S Point in August!

In Service,
Catriona
A&S Coordinator