[Sca-cooks] Germany in PA... silly meal thoughts (mostly NOT OP)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Apr 23 15:14:33 PDT 2002

Ok, guys, now that I have begun to crawl out of the slough of despond-and-
not-bapping-people-who-richly-deserve-it, I have to come up with bright
ideas to keep my little brain busy (other than the dayboard/courtboard bid
for our War Camp, which Excel will do for me).

There is some talk about doing a Schola next year, and me doing food. Hm.
Well, every time people come to our area, they gush about PA German food.
At least some parts of it.

So, says little Jadwiga Foofoo, why don't we come up with a menu that has
a PA German flavor and is mostly period foods? I've gotten as far as pork,
sausages, Rumpolt's pickles, and pies of great variety. Other ideas?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa