[Sca-cooks] Dyed eggs

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Apr 23 17:43:12 PDT 2002

Ok, I finally got MOST of the gorgeous pictures my friends took of the
dyed easter eggs (The ones I entered in the Northern Lights penthalon) up
on the web. I'll probably keep fiddling with them for quite some time, and
I have more pictures, but these should be enough to start with:
http://www.lehigh.edu/~jahb/jadwiga/A&S/eggdyes.html

Thanks to everyone who helped out with suggestions.

-- Jadwiga
(Yes, I _am_ blowing my own fanfare: they won the dyeing category.)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa