[Sca-cooks] snot pots was re: Amanda in...

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:22:43 PDT 2002

>Oh, she got it alright.  Also, she mentioned something about a "Snot >Pot"
>egg separator.  I'm trying to get our Friendly Neighborhood >Potter to make
>one, but I think she's too grossed out.

>Amanda is awfully sweet, sweeter than the chocolate she bestows.  We >may
>keep her.
 >
 >Selene, Caid

Me?  Too grossed out?  I laugh at your snot pot, I tell ya!  Bwah-ha-ha!

If someone can take sveral pictures and measure them for me, I would be more
than happy to try to make them.

And BTW, I have a proposal for those out there.  If someone sends me
something that is period or really cool ceramicwise that you think I could
make and sell, I will make one for you, and send a care package back for
your trouble.  I would need the product in hand since I'm more of a hands on
person.  Pictures are ok, but I would prefer the original if possible.  Any
documentation should come along with it so I know the who, what,why, when,
how of it. :)

Anyone interested in doing an exchange like this with me, email me
privately.

--Arte