[Sca-cooks] down the tube was It's quiet OT OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 08:19:39 PDT 2002

>Olwen replied to me with:
> > >Before giving up and going that route perhaps he should take a look
> > >at this file:
> > >aphrodisiacs-msg  (15K)  7/31/01    Medieval aphrodisiacs.
> > >
> > >Okay, where's the door. Who locked the door???
> > >--
> > >THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
> >
> > Is it just me, or does it sound like Stefan is talking about a *whole
> > different* type of device than I was?
>
>I don't know. You didn't specify what kind of device you were
>thinking of making out of marzipan. And considering some of the
>messages on this list recently about various subjects including
>some from you, I just figured this Just Had Yo Be what you were
>referring to. :-)
>--
>THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra

AHEM.  <sits up straight and clears throat>
My dear Lord Stefan, the only device I would like to aquire from the
aphordesiac file is the human male kind.
Unfortunately, our Barony is e+tremely shy of single males over the age of
about 25.  That is just too untrained for me.
Olwen who wishes they would start recruiting.