[Sca-cooks] Perfect fried rice - egg coated

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sat Apr 27 16:08:57 PDT 2002

Hey, this sounds a lot like the way that we always prepared kasha, only after
we mixed the egg and kasha, we heated them together in a heavy pan, stirring
like crazy, until the egg was all dried out (and coated onto the separate
grains.)  THEN we added liquid and steamed/boiled it.

The directions for this are right on the kasha box....

Devra the confused...just spent hours and $$ buying very small food made of
fimo--

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com