[Sca-cooks] Der Fliegender Hollander

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 27 21:55:51 PDT 2002

Sorry, i really haven't been trying to be a tease , i just spent the
last several days getting ready for the Collegium today, writing
handouts and making diagrams and sewing to test the directions - i
taught a class on making historically accurate Mamluk/Persian/Ottoman
sirwal / salwar - that is, pants or trousers, depending on whether
you speak US or British English. So i only posted short answer things
that didn't require much thought.

Anyway, what was Flieg's response when i mentioned that we'd been
saying things about him?

Well, he seemed less interested in what we were saying - although i
swear he blushed a little when i told him - than why we were talking
about him on the Cooks list.

Not an exciting or clever answer, i know. It was windy at the
Collegium, and there was a HIGH pollen count. Now i think i'm a bit
dehydrated, even though most of the event was indoors, so i'm even
less clever than usual.

Anahita