[Sca-cooks] the @#$%^&*%#$ silk

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Apr 28 07:39:28 PDT 2002

@#$%^&*@#$%#^ (imagine Yosemite Sam in a fruit hat!)

The Prom Gown from Hell is ready to be hemmed.
@#$%^@&#$%
My fingers are full of holes.
@#$%^&@*#$
I need to be primed with tea, because Malcolm and Morwyn are coming to pick
me up- they are going to the Cool Home Show in Eugene, and dropping me to
see my kids (because they are Dear Friends and because I know where the
good restaurants in Eugene are!).

When I get home, I might even feel like talking about food again!

In the meantime, to paraphrase Shelley's Monster at the end of the book:

"I am done with (patterns made by) Man."

Rather draft my own...

'Lainie