[Sca-cooks] attracting single men

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Apr 29 06:25:52 PDT 2002

Can't help you all the way down under, other than find the nearest american
military base and find an appropriately single guy matching your spec and
feed him dinner. American military men won't go away if you feed them [sort
of like seagulls and birds in a McDonalds parking lot...]
margali
[I fed one once, and hes been around for about 15 years...]

the quote starts here:
We seem to have the same problem over here in River Haven (Brisbane,
Queensland, Australia) - anyone know any particularly good recipes for
attracting and retaining the singles out there...? :-)

Mari