[Sca-cooks] Lamb recipes

Glenn Crawford gacrwfrd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 05:39:50 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hey,

We keep pigs, lambs, goats, chickens, pheasant, peacocks, llamas, horses,
geese, emu, cows and rabbits.  (Plus misc non-edibles.)

We have an 18 acre farm in New Hampshire, USA.

Our breeding sow is ready to give birth any day now. Working on making goat
cheese for the first time (I have to show the fiancée' how to milk and the
goat knows it too.)

Also so we are getting ready to build a @1400's english tavern out back in the
woods to hold feasts.

My best lamb recipe: Roast half a spring lamb over an open fire.  If you use a
good lamb that was about 1 year old, you should not need any cooking spices -
it just melts in your mouth. When serving you can put crushed sea salt and
roasted fennel on the table if desired.

Glenn Crawford

No persona yet, but working on it.

Picking out from his rock  B>