[Sca-cooks] OOP but interesting Venison Recipie

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 1 11:35:23 PST 2002

Greetings,

I visited my parents for this lovely holiday weekend and my mother had a
suprise for me. She had been going through some of my late Grandmother's
things and came across the following document:

http://www.mindspring.com/~tripper/serena/SCACookingPages/Venison.htm

It is written on the backside of a ledger page that has spaces to write the
dates prefixed by 193___ and I feel it is fairly safe to date the item in
the thirties or forties.
I found the document very fun in regards to what we all study here, it also
made me re-evaluate how I think about the documents we look through. All in
all I thought that some of the good gentles on this list would get a big
kick out of it.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva