[Sca-cooks] OOP but interesting Venison Recipie

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 12:02:50 PST 2002

>My mother has a file of her mother's recipes entitles "Cook Until Done"
>
>MD/Marged

Being a very literal person I often have given the same answer.  I have also
give such answers as "paper" (when someone is reading a recipe and asks what
it is made of) and "yes" (when someone asks me if I know how to...).  I
firmly believe that if someone wants a question answered they should ask the
question they *want* the answer to.  Can this be an irritating trait?  My
friends think 'yes'.  But they are all learning how to ask specifically for
what they want!
Olwen