[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Dessert Competition documentation

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Apr 1 22:34:47 PST 2002

At 11:24 PM 4/1/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Adamantius inquires: <Suppose, say, I wanted to document my brownies
>with a copy of the original recipe from the 5th (I think) edition of The
>Joy of Cooking, and my redaction & changes (add nuts, or some such).
>Would I be within the intent of the rules?>

And Marged replied:

>Funny you should pick brownies as an example, as HRH is known world
>renowned for her brownies . . .

Ohhh?
Have they ever ransomed a Queen from the clutches of an invading King?
Do they bring large men to their knees? Do indecent noises come from
otherwise decent folk?
Were they eaten by the BOD at the last meeting? ;-)

Bah!

'Lainie
She of the Queen's Ransom Brownies, AKA 'I need to go to confession now'
Double Chocolate Death Brownies...