[Sca-cooks] Re: CORRECTION on Brownie recipe

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 2 08:26:50 PST 2002

At 10:59 AM 4/2/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Do you add the flour (before beating it in?) Do you ever add the cocoa?
>Am I missing something, or is the recipe? *G*

Yup! I foobarred. Where it says to add the sugar, salt, and vanilla,
instead of  sugar, it should read flour. And the cocoa is added with the
sugar and eggs.

Sorry- I don't keep it written down, and it is easy to forget things. That
and I woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep. Bleah!

'Lainie
-hungry for brownies now!