[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1658 - 14 msgs

Amanda Baker sca-cooks at treaclemine.cix.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 23:13:22 PST 2002

Morning all,

        (Rattled off last night's message in a tearing hurry before
powering down the system because of a large electric storm.  All seems
well this morning...)

        Thanks for the G&B info, Anahita - I think I'll still bring G&B
over to enlighten the populace, thought :-)

        Thanks to Phlip & Laura re. Science Diet ... the cats won't eat
the UK version of their wet food, but love the dry food.  So, I need
to find whether the USA version of their wet food is acceptable to the
fuzzies, but I suspect not, hence my search for other tip-top brands of
wet food in the USA...

        Thanks to Huette for a reminder on the cats' medical situation.
In fact, I am bringing three cats who are emigrating from Wales to
California - they belong to Rhieinwen and Umberto, and are going through
all the hoops that emigration requires, including getting rabies shots
and health certificates (required by the airline in any case).  I'm
coming back to Wales... the kitties aren't! (Gonna miss them... :-/ )

        All the best,

        Amanda