[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1658 - 14 msgs

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 22:45:43 PST 2002

--- Amanda Baker <sca-cooks at treaclemine.cix.co.uk>
wrote:

>         Thanks to Phlip & Laura re. Science Diet ...
> the cats won't eat
> the UK version of their wet food, but love the dry
> food.  So, I need
> to find whether the USA version of their wet food is
> acceptable to the
> fuzzies, but I suspect not, hence my search for
> other tip-top brands of
> wet food in the USA...

My mom's cat was on the Science diet until his death
at 19 or 20, because of similar kidney problems. What
she did, for years before his death, was mix the wet
and the dry with copious amounts of water.

Only drawback, is he had us all trained to stir his
food on request. Bonzer's been doing that to me, but
considering how kind he's been ever since Stubby died,
I can't complain. Magically, Bonzer usually manages to
appear about 2 AM, when I'm waking up, ready to take
her out.......

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,