[Sca-cooks] I'm back

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 14:00:16 PST 2002

Hey...welcome back.  I'm so very sorry you've been ill.  I hope you'll be
much better soon.  We've missed you so very much.

Of course, the part about Cariadoc is something I've suspected for a very
long time...but then I'm a very suspicious person!  ;-)

Kiri
----- Original Message ----- > After quite some time off the list due to
health problems, I have decided