[Sca-cooks] Feast Planners Guide

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Thu Apr 4 06:33:53 PST 2002

Mistress Christianna MacGrain wrote:
> I have been working on a Feast Planner's Guide (up to 55 pages so far, and
it makes up a roughly 3 hour class), which includes worksheets, lists, and
as much info as I can think of to help out future feast planners.  I hope to
be able to teach a couple of classes from it at Pennsic this year, <

        Would you consider turning this into a _Compleat Anachronist_?  I am
not planning on being at Pennisc this year {or anytime in the near future}
but this sounds like a wonderful CA to compliment the Autocratting 101
published earlier this year.

    Caointiarn