[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Dessert Competition documentation

Kim Schab madchefla at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 11:06:49 PST 2002

Okay so it has loosely to do with Chocolate, but it's
a fave of mine.  Anyone had the Scharfenberger roasted
cacao nibs?  I like to put them in cookies for extra
chocolate addiction.

Alessandra

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/chocolate-msg.html

> There are documented, period chocolate recipes in
> here. And I believe
> the Spanish or the Spanish colonalists might have
> even drunk them as
> a dessert like item.
>
> > really, really hoping for some truly outrageous
> entries
>
> I think this could be done rather stupendously. But
> if it is a
> populace favorite thing, there are other, more
> traditional desserts
> in this section which might work well.
>
> --
> THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad
> Kingdom of Ansteorra
>    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas
> stefan at texas.net
> **** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
> http://www.florilegium.org ****

=====
"Optimism is a force multiplier."  Colin Powell

Always remember, stressed is just desserts spelled backwards :)