[Sca-cooks] Birthdays (was Seder, was...)

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 4 20:57:01 PST 2002

Well, =*MY birthday*= coincides with Pennsic this year, and i'm
hoping to attend...

Maybe we need a huge birthday bash. I haven't found any Medieval
Middle Eastern birthday cakes, though...

Ironically (probably incorrect use of the word, but anyway...) my
mundane name is basically the name of the saint on the day i was born
- and my family isn't even Christian, let alone Catholic, so my
mother, who named me, had no idea. What a co-inky-dink!

Anahita
who does NOT look like Jimmy Durante