[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1665 - 16 msgs

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Apr 4 21:40:48 PST 2002

Yeah, I've been there, and done that, back when we (Artemisia) were
still part of Atenveldt.  Your summer heat is *quite insane* in August,
and as much as I enjoyed visiting my Aten cousins, and miss seeing you
all, I ain't _never_ submitting myself to that kind of heat again.
ever.  I'll take weather you can shovel any day.....<g>
--Maire, who really doesn't know how people put up with that 3-digit
nonsense....;-P