[Sca-cooks] Message from the Mari creature.... (OOP - occassional foodreferences)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 5 09:24:48 PST 2002

Maybe not in a "guild" as such, but does not the College of Heralds function as
such a meritocracy, independent of SCA titles? It does in my neck of the woods.
I know I worked hard for my ranking as full pursuivant.

We've never gotten a Kingdom Cooks' Guild to congeal here, but we do have a good
Brewers' Guild with very specific work-for-ranking.  Which reminds me, I really
need to take more of those classes.

Selene, Caid